[ixpmanager] Sflow Route Server

Carlos Saura carlos.saura at csuc.cat
Fri Jun 15 11:58:56 IST 2018

Hello,

I understand that I need to activate the script
compare-route-server-prefixes.pl on the machine that I have installed
the IXP Manager and in the machine on I have the bird with the route
server activate the sflow to send flows to the first machine on is
installed the ixp (I have separated machines)

Is it correct? Any suggestions?

Thank you!!

--Carlos

--
- no title specified

Carlos Saura Torres

Tècnic de Comunicacions

Consorci de Serveis Universitaris de Catalunya (CSUC)

Gran Capità, 2 (Edifici Nexus) ●08034 Barcelona

T. 93 551 62 07 ●F. 93 205 6979 ●carlos.saura at csuc.cat

www.csuc.cat ●Twitter @CSUC_info ●Facebook ●Linkedin

Subscriu-te al butlletí; (www.csuc.cat/butlleti)