[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Backup / Restore

Diarmuid O Briain diarmuid at obriain.com
Tue Feb 27 05:46:04 GMT 2018

Kyle,

Do the upgrade on the existing IXP Manager first and bring the two
platforms to the same version I would suggest. I did it the other day and
documented the steps in detail:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xT-d5ZX1hHv3a8Ckai3b3Gb_
iQilngYtXCPkjZALOsU

regards,

Diarmuid

--

*Irish by birth, located in Uganda but Munster by the grace of God.*