[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Backup / Restore

Diarmuid O Briain diarmuid at obriain.com
Mon Feb 26 20:37:53 GMT 2018

Kyle,

Backup the VM and use qemu-img convert to make the raw dist into a
vmdk disk. This is easily imported into most virtualised platforms.  Start
creating a new VM and select the vmdk disk file as the disk for the VM.

I will do it and send you the necessary files directly.

regards,

Diarmuid

--

*Irish by birth, located in Uganda but Munster by the grace of God.*