[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Backup / Restore

Matthew Kurowski matthew at kurowski.org
Mon Feb 26 20:10:30 GMT 2018

There can be a number of elements in addition to the core configuration of
IXP Manager itself that need migration or would require changes based on
the target environment. Accordingly, it may help if expound upon your
request to include what configuration items/services are in use and would
need be migrated.

Cheers