[ixpmanager] AS112

Diarmuid O Briain diarmuid at obriain.com
Mon Feb 26 20:13:42 GMT 2018

Hi,

When setting up the "db.hostname.as112.net" file in BIND9.

regarding this line

"@       SOA     server.example.net. admin.example.net. ("

What should I be setting "server.example.net." and "admin.example.net."
? The DNS of the IXP ? RFC7534 doesn't give away much on this. It simply
says "the data should be edited to suit local circumstances". Does this
setting have any impact on the servers operation?

Secondly, is there a BIRD equivalent configuration for the Quagga
configurations in RFC7534 p8,9. I would like to look at it before IXP
Manager starts putting its configuration onto the AS112 Server.

regards,

Diarmuid

--

*Irish by birth, located in Uganda but Munster by the grace of God.*