[ixpmanager] Peering Matrix

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Mon Feb 5 22:51:20 GMT 2018

Hi Carlos,

IXP Manager can create a peering matrix, but support for it is very
messy because it wasn't cleaned up properly in ixp manager v4 and has a
bunch of ancient dependencies going back to pre-release days.

This means that if you set it up now, it's going to break by the time
that 5.0 is released.  Can you wait for a while until we've
reimplemented the code and documented it properly?

Nick