[ixpmanager] Local IRRDB Database Empty

Mokhamad Nizar Z zayzitations at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:53:11 GMT 2018

Hello
I Used IRRDB Source : RIPE for every customer, and follow the step bellow.
But I have problem with IRRDB, i had to try step by step from this IRRDB
Guide <https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/irrdb/>:

- ./artisan db:seed --class=IRRDBs
- apt install bgpq3
*add the parameter below to .env
> IXP_IRRDB_BGPQ3_PATH=/usr/bin/bgpq3
- php artisan irrdb:update-prefix-db
-php artisan irrdb:update-asn-db

After that, i try to run : bgpq3 -S RIPE -l pl -j AS65061
This is the output :
{ "pl": [
] }

And when i check the database and looking for all irrdb tables, there is
nothing (empty). I working IXP and Bird on Lab Environtment and all the
prefix for every customer was generated by Spirent. Should i register all
the prefix to RIPE network ? or it doesn't ? So what should i do ?

Thanks Before

*Mokhamad Nizar Zulfikar <http://ijaynizar.blogspot.com/>*
*Department of Computer Science, **Indonesia University of Education.*