[ixpmanager] BirdsEye

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Apr 25 09:55:43 IST 2018

Josh Meyers wrote:
> Sorry for the spam, birdseye is now up and running and is accessible in
> a web browser (http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/api/status and
> http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/lg/protocols/bgp

Can you share the problem and eventual fix for the archives?

Is there anything that could be added to IXP Manager's or Birds Eye's
documentation that would help here? If so, could you open a pull request
(or send me something here or off list).

> However, in IXP Manager under Live Status, it shows Error.  Adding
> APP_DEBUG does nothing to output a error.

These are AJAX requests. What does the browser developer tools network
tab show?