[ixpmanager] IXPManager issue with VLAN selection in the Router add.

HASSANE BINTOU SAVANE asavane at vdctelecom.com
Thu Apr 12 14:20:45 IST 2018

Hello;

I need a consultant to set up an IXP with the IXP Manager as ROUTES SERVER REFLECTOR in Guinea Conakry. we already have an IXP done with the Bird but I would like to make a presentation with the IXP Manager to my bosses to replace it. for that I need to put an IXP with IXP Manager and also for the consultant.

please help me