[ixpmanager] Additional Virtual Interfaces Not Included In Auto-generated RS Configs

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Tue Sep 12 16:20:02 IST 2017

I have a peer using two IP addresses on a single physical interface. I
have configured the first port/interface and that works as expected
(i.e. stats work, auto-generated BIRD configs include this ASN/IP).

However, when I add a second virtual interface (with the second IP
address), that does not show up in the auto-generated BIRD configs.
See attached screenshots.

Any clue? This problem is preventing me from using the auto-generated
configs from IXP Manager.

--
Cell/WhatsApp/Signal: +256790884905