[ixpmanager] Birdseye integration

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Tue Sep 12 11:24:21 IST 2017

1) I just set APP_DEBUG=true and attempted to access /lg or / and see
nothing in /srv/birdseye/storage/logs/ other than .gitignore

2) I have verified lighttpd works with a default .conf and then
replaced it with a modified version based on the one linked to in the
instructions (see attached).

3) I see nothing other than basic process start/stop information in
/var/log/lighttpd/error.log and there are no other log files. Is there
a way to make lighttpd more verbose?

4) I had all of the php packages you listed save for php-cli and
php-xmlphp7.0-cgi. I added php-cli before attempting any of these
steps, though a similar package was already installed
(php-cli-prompt). I do not have php-xmlphp7.0-cgi in my repos but
already have php7.0-cgi and php7.0-xml installed and assume these are
similar?