[ixpmanager] How to use Virtual Interface Name and Bundle name with sflow stats in 4.6.0?

Rasmus Åberg rasmus at sthix.net
Wed Oct 4 16:16:23 IST 2017

Hi,

I upgraded from 4.5.0 to 4.6.0 today. One of the news in 4.6.0, unless I missed it in 4.5.0, seems to be the Bundle Name for LAGs. However, I’m running into problems when enabling the feature since Sflow stats is using information in “Virtual Interface Name” (VIN) which used to be manually set to Port-Channel<num>.

So, by enabling the “Bundle Name” feature I end up with a VIN being only “Port-Channel”, since the number is set in Channel Group Number nowadays to form the Bundle Name, and the sflow stats can’t find an interface called only “Port-Channel” of course since it seems as it isn’t looking for Bundle Name instead.

FYI: I’m running sflow on a separate server, which I set up during the v3 era.

Any ideas?

//Rasmus