[ixpmanager] [RELEASE] V4.6.0 - Security Fixes, New Features, Improvements and Bug Fixes

Rasmus Åberg rasmus at sthix.net
Tue Oct 3 15:40:29 IST 2017

Great stuff! \o/

//Rasmus

On 2017-10-03, 16:34, "ixpmanager on behalf of Barry O'Donovan" <ixpmanager-bounces at inex.ie on behalf of barry.odonovan at inex.ie> wrote:

    IXP Manager v4.6.0 has been crafted from almost 300 new commits since
    v4.5.0 and, as well as new features, improvements, security fixes and
    bug fixes, it represents a complete rewrite of the interface management
    code (as well as a porting of same from Zend Framework to Laravel).

    We would like to particularly thank the generosity and support of our
    sponsors - the Internet Society, Netflix, SwissIX, NIX - and new sponsor
    GR-IX. We would also like to thank INEX for investing and allocating
    time from the operations team towards managing, supporting and
    developing the project. We continue to look for and welcome new
    sponsors! See details here [1].

    You can find the official release announcement and full details at:

    https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/releases/tag/v4.6.0

    Thanks,
     - Barry

    [1] https://www.ixpmanager.org/sponsorship.php