[ixpmanager] [RELEASE] V4.6.0 - Security Fixes, New Features, Improvements and Bug Fixes

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Oct 3 15:34:25 IST 2017

IXP Manager v4.6.0 has been crafted from almost 300 new commits since
v4.5.0 and, as well as new features, improvements, security fixes and
bug fixes, it represents a complete rewrite of the interface management
code (as well as a porting of same from Zend Framework to Laravel).

We would like to particularly thank the generosity and support of our
sponsors - the Internet Society, Netflix, SwissIX, NIX - and new sponsor
GR-IX. We would also like to thank INEX for investing and allocating
time from the operations team towards managing, supporting and
developing the project. We continue to look for and welcome new
sponsors! See details here [1].

You can find the official release announcement and full details at:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/releases/tag/v4.6.0

Thanks,
 - Barry

[1] https://www.ixpmanager.org/sponsorship.php