[ixpmanager] Email Skinning / LOA send bug

Matthias Cramer matthias.cramer at swissix.ch
Thu May 11 16:58:34 IST 2017

Hi All

I've started to skin the LOAs in our IXP-Manager, the PDF looks quite nice now, bit I like to skin
the look of the mail too.

I copied all the files from:

/srv/ixpmanager/resources/views/vendor/mail/

/srv/ixpmanager/resources/skins/swissix/vendor/mail

and started changing some details, but they are not reflected in the sent mail.
Is it possible that this is not skinnable yet or is it the wrong way I do it?

I also noticed, that when sending out a LOA via the frontend, when I remove the pre
filled recipients and enter new ones, it still gets send to the one that was pre filled in
addition to the manually entered one. Think this is a Bug, can you confirm that?

Regards

 Matthias

--
s w i s s i x - Swiss Internet Exchange
Matthias Cramer

GnuPG 1024D/2D208250 = DBC6 65B6 7083 1029 781E  3959 B62F DF1C 2D20 8250