[ixpmanager] mrtg with rrd

Hege Trosvik hege.trosvik at usit.uio.no
Mon Mar 27 10:58:20 IST 2017

Hi,

at nix (norway) we have just set up ixp-manager v4 on fedora 25,
and after sorting through various selinux issues, almost all
looks good, except running with rrd backend for mrtg.

With log backend .log and .html/.png files are generated. With
rrd the .rrd files are generated, but no .html/.png. Mrtg docs
say that mrtg will not generate .png with rrd bacend, so I guess
ixp-manager is somehow meant to be doing this, but we have not
been able to figure out exacly how.

Probably something basic we are missing, any ideas?

    Hege