[ixpmanager] Generating Route server Configuration for Cisco routers

k.abdalla at q-ab.com k.abdalla at q-ab.com
Mon Dec 11 09:54:18 GMT 2017

Hi ,

Thanks for notes / advice

We are  working on test environment  and  wanted to test different  types of route servers deployments .
And , for the production we'll use BIRD as per you recommendation .
Now  , I have created Bird instance and added it successfully to IXP manager ,
How to stream the configuration to the BIRD instance ?

Thanks