[ixpmanager] Cannot Log in

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Sep 28 09:43:22 IST 2016

Anibe,

looks like you ran the fixtures.php script twice and both times with
incomplete information.

Can you drop the database:

DROP DATABASE ixp;

And recreate it:

CREATE DATABASE `ixp` CHARACTER SET = 'utf8mb4' COLLATE =
'utf8mb4_unicode_ci';

Privileges should be unaffected by the above. Then recreate the schema
(from IXP Manager installation directory):

./bin/doctrine2-cli.php orm:schema-tool:create
mysql -u username -ppassword ixp < tools/sql/views.sql

(replacing username and password as appropriate).

Then repeat fixtures using these instructions:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Installation-07-Creating-Initial-Database-Objects

 - Barry