[ixpmanager] ubuntu 14.04 installation script

Orlin Tenchev orlin.tenchev at sofia-connect.net
Sun Sep 25 14:42:41 IST 2016

Hello everyone,

I have tried the last couple of days to install IXP Manager on a fresh Ubuntu 14.04 machine. I decided to write a script, that just takes the instructions from https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Installation and applies them. You can find it here:

https://github.com/orliin/ixp-manager/blob/master/ixp-manager-install.sh

Do you think a Docker image can be compiled running a script similar to this? Downloading a single container with a few configuration files only would be a lot nicer than this ugly script for a particular Ubuntu setup.

BTW, I initially tried with a Ubuntu 16.04 install, but all default software versions are different there and I decided not to risk it.

Regards,

Orlin Tenchev