[ixpmanager] Route Server Configuration

Levi Pederson levipederson at mankatonetworks.net
Fri Oct 28 15:10:59 IST 2016

All,

I've been very happy with the new install and when V4 comes out I'm very
interested in seeing the IXPManager.

I'm currently running IXP Manager 3.8 (I think, latest release that
simplified the install).  I'm trying to get the router server configuration
exported and I am getting an unusual response.

ixpadmin at ixp:~$ cd /usr/local/ixp/bin/
ixpadmin at ixp:/usr/local/ixp/bin$ sudo ./ixptool.php -a
router-cli.gen-server-conf -p vlanid=235,target-bird,proto=4
--config==/home/ixpadmin/auto-rs1-v4-bird.conf
[sudo] password for ixpadmin:
PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/local/ixp/bin/ixptool.php on line
143
ERROR: Invalid or no VLAN ID specified.
ixpadmin at ixp:/usr/local/ixp/bin$

Everything else I've added seems to work fine right now. Which is only the
MRTG and aggregate graphs.

I was wondering if anyone had a stepping of where I should start looking?
As I believe I added the vlan in the application.ini.

PS.  Included is my PHP info.

PHP Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.19

Thank you,

*Levi Pederson*