[ixpmanager] Questions please :)

Tom Sanders tom.sanders at unifi-ix.net
Thu Oct 13 19:38:06 IST 2016

Hi Barry,

Please could you answer these technical questions our techs have asked?

1)      BGP for IXP - Do we need an Internet Transit connection with BGP to connect to the IXP/Route Server or will our IP Range from RIPE come via our fist connections?

2)      I am assuming IXP Manager supports OSPF?

3)      Please could you confirm which protocols IXP supports?

4)      Also how does this tie in with a Juniper setup?

5)      Would there be OSPF/IGP exchange/management between the route-server or would this ospf just be what the customer would do over it's IPvX vlan?

Thanks

Tom Sanders

p:      020 7113 1413  m: 07917867102
w:      www.unifi-ix.net<http://www.unifi-ix.net/>  e: tom.sanders at unifi-ix.net<mailto:tom.sanders at unifi-ix.net>