[ixpmanager] Route limit for RS conf generation

Rasmus Åberg rasmus at sthix.net
Sat Oct 8 08:20:34 IST 2016

Hi all,

So, I’ve finally started to look on moving away from our current RS conf generation tool and use IXP Manager for that part instead. Everything seems to be fine except the following 2 things:

1)       Route limit seems to be statically set to ”20” unless specified under Customer Details, where there is only one general and not one for v4/v6 respectively btw. Is there any way to have route limit set automatically to the amount of prefixes in the database + an extra 10% or so?

2)       I get a WARNING every time the configuration is generated related to some customers that doesn’t have any prefixes for that address family. Is there a ”nice” way to remove those warnings or should I just remove that part from the code?

Thanks in advance.

//Rasmus