[ixpmanager] Error while installing Ixp manager v4

Samarth Arora samarthatdelhi at msn.com
Thu Jun 9 11:38:39 IST 2016

Samarth Arora has shared a?OneDrive?file with you. To view it, click the link below.

<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtOZ9atPcN8UgTetu1IGpoTW5VZ->
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-png_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtOZ9atPcN8UgTetu1IGpoTW5VZ->

Screenshot from 2016-06-09 15-17-43.png<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtOZ9atPcN8UgTetu1IGpoTW5VZ->

processor-Intel I5-5200U

Mysql-5.9

Php-7.0

HI, I've installed Vagrant and virtual machine on my computer with composer running on monolog, I'm not able to finf .env file to create a databse to to acess ixp manager. According to the following link

https://ixp-manager.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev/vagrant.html

Step After vagrant is up, I shall be able to access the localhost, which is not available.

Kindly guide me through the installation process ahead as now I'm thoroughly confused which steps to follow. thanks

Regards

Samarth Arora