[ixpmanager] MRTG Configuration with IXP-Manager

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Wed Sep 30 14:05:51 IST 2015

I would like to have it, but we're poor and unable to sponsor any development of it. ;-)

Not that we have excess cash, but I guess I don't even know what it would take in terms of dollars to get that going.

There aren't many that will have more fabrics than we will, but none of them are expected to be large and really providing buckets of cash. Then again, maybe I underestimate our potential.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com