[ixpmanager] MRTG Configuration with IXP-Manager

Martin J. Levy mahtin at mahtin.com
Wed Sep 30 14:00:18 IST 2015

Chicken! Isn't the rule unduported-beta-code-4lyfe ?:)

Seriously: I'd put in a big big push for multi-IXP support (both in the code and in people's implementations) because whenever there's a common user base, there's serious value in having one login, one portal, one place to see it all.

I thinking ECIX, NIXI, Equinix, (maybe LINX?), Tereco, etc.

Martin