[ixpmanager] issue in Doctrine (IXP Manager)

chandra prakash chandra.mr.prakash at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:11:34 IST 2015

Hi Barry,

if i checked hostname then it show me error but if I put 127.0.0.1 or
nixi.org.in then it's ok

 [root at nixi bin]# mysql -h 'hostname' -u root '-p$password' ixp
ERROR 2005 (HY000): Unknown MySQL server host 'hostname' (-2)

PHP setting error already enabled

phpSettings.display_startup_errors = 1
phpSettings.display_errors = 1

but no directory 2015 under /var/log for log file.

Regards,
Prakash

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 9:29 PM, Barry O'Donovan <barry.odonovan at inex.ie>
wrote:

> Can't do much with the below I'm afraid :-(
>
> You'll need to either enable debugging output in
> application/config/application.ini by setting the following under
> [production]:
>
> phpSettings.display_startup_errors = 1
> phpSettings.display_errors = 1
>
> or alternatively watch the log file at var/log/2015/09/20150925.log
>
> (both directories relative to the IXP Manager root directory.
>
> Copy and paste the error here.
>
>  - Barry
>
> On 25/09/2015 16:51, chandra prakash wrote:
>
>> Hi ,
>>
>> Now we are facing other issue. Why it show me below mentioned text. My
>> database setting and schema are OK but   :-(
>>

>>       Uh oh! Unexpected Error!
>>
>> We're very sorry but something we didn't expect has just happened.
>>
>> We've alerted the web monkeys and, after a severe flogging, they will
>> get it fixed as soon as possible.
>>
>> Please feel free to email the NIXI Operations <mailto:prakash at irinn.in>
>>

>> [root at nixi bin]# ./doctrine2-cli.php orm:validate-schema
>> [Mapping]  OK - The mapping files are correct.
>> [Database] OK - The database schema is in sync with the mapping files.
>> [root at nixi bin]# ./doctrine2-cli.php orm:schema-tool:update --dump-sql
>> Nothing to update - your database is already in sync with the current
>> entity metadata.
>> [root at nixi bin]# ./doctrine2-cli.php orm:schema-tool:update --force
>> Nothing to update - your database is already in sync with the current
>> entity metadata.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 9:11 PM, Barry O'Donovan <barry.odonovan at inex.ie
>> <mailto:barry.odonovan at inex.ie>> wrote:
>>

>>     On 25/09/2015 15:48, chandra prakash wrote:
>>
>>         Now Login issue is resolved
>>

>>     Super :-D

>> --
>>

> --