[ixpmanager] issue in Doctrine (IXP Manager)

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Fri Sep 25 16:59:57 IST 2015

Can't do much with the below I'm afraid :-(

You'll need to either enable debugging output in
application/config/application.ini by setting the following under
[production]:

phpSettings.display_startup_errors = 1
phpSettings.display_errors = 1

or alternatively watch the log file at var/log/2015/09/20150925.log

(both directories relative to the IXP Manager root directory.

Copy and paste the error here.

  - Barry

On 25/09/2015 16:51, chandra prakash wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Now we are facing other issue. Why it show me below mentioned text. My
> database setting and schema are OK but   :-(
>

>       Uh oh! Unexpected Error!
>
> We're very sorry but something we didn't expect has just happened.
>
> We've alerted the web monkeys and, after a severe flogging, they will
> get it fixed as soon as possible.
>
> Please feel free to email the NIXI Operations <mailto:prakash at irinn.in>
>

> [root at nixi bin]# ./doctrine2-cli.php orm:validate-schema
> [Mapping]  OK - The mapping files are correct.
> [Database] OK - The database schema is in sync with the mapping files.
> [root at nixi bin]# ./doctrine2-cli.php orm:schema-tool:update --dump-sql
> Nothing to update - your database is already in sync with the current
> entity metadata.
> [root at nixi bin]# ./doctrine2-cli.php orm:schema-tool:update --force
> Nothing to update - your database is already in sync with the current
> entity metadata.
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 9:11 PM, Barry O'Donovan <barry.odonovan at inex.ie
> <mailto:barry.odonovan at inex.ie>> wrote:
>

>     On 25/09/2015 15:48, chandra prakash wrote:
>
>         Now Login issue is resolved
>

>     Super :-D

> --

INEX Operations

Mob: +353 86 801 7669
Tel: +353  1 685 4220

| Open Source Solutions Ltd.    | INEX Operations Team                |
| 52 Sandwith Street Lower,     | Internet Neutral Exchange           |
| Dublin D02 WR26, Ireland      | Association, 4027 Kingswood Road,   |
|                               | Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 |
| http://www.opensolutions.ie/  | http://www.inex.ie/                 |