[ixpmanager] issue in Doctrine (IXP Manager)

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Sep 21 08:07:41 IST 2015

Hi,

On 21/09/2015 07:22, chandra prakash wrote:
> 1) |chown -R www-data /usr/local/ixp (*Not able to execute this command*)
> |
> |*
> Explanation:-* This command is optional or mandatory ? because
> this user.

I think the user is 'apache' on CentOS - try:

chown -R apache: /usr/local/ixp

Otherwise try and figure out what Apache is running as (e.g. ps -ef |
grep httpd)

<snip>

> |Now it's show me php page (*attached in mail*) after execution
> ||*|http://hostname/ixp/. I mean to say PHP not able to parse the
> index.php.
> |*|
> |*|I also did it again in separate machine but same issue.

Right, looks like you have an Apache/PHP issue. I'm not sufficiently
familiar with CentOS to help. Try:

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-linux-apache-mysql-php-lamp-stack-on-centos-6

If that doesn't work, let me know and I might spin up a CentOS VM and
see where the instructions breakdown.