[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Integration with ticketing system

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Sat Oct 17 16:51:39 IST 2015

I eagerly await v4!

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Barry O'Donovan" <barry.odonovan at inex.ie>
To: ixpmanager at inex.ie
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 6:01:48 AM
Subject: Re: [ixpmanager] IXP Manager Integration with ticketing system

On 16/10/2015 10:03 a.m., Nick Hilliard wrote:
> On 16/10/2015 09:51, Mike Hammett wrote:
>> Where might one find those?
>
> this particular one? probably on barry's laptop. I can't find it on our
> internal dev box and it certainly isn't in regular production at INEX.

Close ;-)

On my own dev repo in a branch:

https://github.com/barryo/IXP-Manager/tree/laravel-nf-helpdesk

This is v4 stuff which is currently being documented. The helpdesk stuff
is done The Right Way (tm).

Specifically, our implementation is for Zendesk but it's coded to an
interface:

Interface / contract: http://git.io/vCdsA
Zendesk implementation: http://git.io/vCdsj

The good news here is if you want OTRS support, you just need to create
a file like the Zendesk one above but for OTRS. Or any other helpdesk
system.

I'll polish this off this week, document and merge into v4 and update
this thread then.