[ixpmanager] MRTG Configuration with IXP-Manager

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Oct 6 07:03:55 IST 2015

On 05/10/2015 1:30 p.m., Ajai Kumar wrote:
> Thank you Barry. I  can see the graphs. But it is showing
> ixp_peering-mumbai-bits which is available at /srv/mrtg. However it
> should show switch-aggregate-mumbai-bits which is available at
> /srv/mrtg/switches. How can I change.

I'm sorry Ajai, I have no idea where you're looking above. There are
about 10 different places to see graphs. Can you be more specific?

> I am also not able to see data details in
> http://nixi.org.in/ixp/statistics/league-table

Unless you've done the following you won't see anything: http://git.io/vc77D

If you have done that, what you you see above? What happens when you run
the script in the above URL? What's in the traffic_daily database table?

  - Barry

PS: I'm doing this in my spare time over here. The more information you
provide in these requests, the easier and quicker I can help you.