[ixpmanager] MRTG Configuration with IXP-Manager

Ajai Kumar joinajay1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:30:04 IST 2015

Thank you Barry. I  can see the graphs. But it is showing
ixp_peering-mumbai-bits which is available at /srv/mrtg. However it should
show switch-aggregate-mumbai-bits which is available at /srv/mrtg/switches.
How can I change.

I am also not able to see data details in
http://nixi.org.in/ixp/statistics/league-table

Can member see his/her total IN and OUT traffic,if yes. Pls guide for
enabling this feature .
Regards,

On 1 October 2015 at 13:52, Barry O'Donovan <barry.odonovan at inex.ie> wrote:

> On 01/10/2015 07:13, Ajai Kumar wrote:
>
>> Thanks for support in advance.  I can see the graph png and html file
>> under /srv/mrtg/members  and  /srv/mrtg/switches. However it is not
>> reflecting in IXP manager portal.
>> Could any one guide on this issue.
>>

> Did you do this: http://git.io/vcBBG
>
> In other words, when logged into IXP Manager, goto:
>
> http://nixi.org.in/ixp/ixp/edit/id/1
>
> and set the MRTG Path to the mrtg workdir (e.g. in the docs it's:
> /srv/mrtg).
>

>  - Barry

Manager  & PIO(RTI)
National Internet Exchange of India(www.nixi.in)
A section 25 Company, Ministry of Communication and Information
Technology,Govt of India,
IFlat no. 6B,
Uppals M6 Plaza,
6 Jasola District
Centre,
New Delhi-110025
India
(M) +91-9868477444
(D)+91-11-24363126
Skype ID:erajay
E-mail: ajay at nixi.in,P-mail: joinajay1 at gmail.com
Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.