[ixpmanager] MRTG Questions

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Mon May 25 04:36:19 IST 2015

I'm sure I'm going to come up with some more. However, I just got MRTG working to some degree. The customers have graphs for their respective ports. However, they take like 20 seconds to load. Non-graph pages are generated in less than 0.1 seconds. The aggregate graphs just say no image found.

I did have to rename the IXP and Infrastructure's short names as they were setup with dashes in their names, but it wouldn't accept that input when adding the aggregate graph names.

Then again, maybe there's something I'm missing and probably should have looked this over in the morning before sending this...

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com