[ixpmanager] Newbie...

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Apr 13 15:48:33 IST 2015

On 13/04/2015 16:39, Mike Hammett wrote:
> More newbie stuff, but not directly related to the below.
>
> When sending forth the fixtures, I didn't realize that the entire rest
> of the document was fixtures that needed to be edited, not just the half
> dozen lines under the fixtures title. Recommended way of "undoing" the
> fixtures that I did?

Options are:

  - edit the tables directly / via phpMyAdmin / other tool (there isn't
a lot really)

  - clear it out and start over:

./bin/doctrine2-cli.php orm:schema-tool:drop --force
./bin/doctrine2-cli.php orm:schema-tool:create
mysql -h xxx -u xxx -pxxx dbname <tools/sql/views.sql
edit fixtures and rerun.