[ixpmanager] Newbie...

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Mon Apr 13 15:39:21 IST 2015

More newbie stuff, but not directly related to the below.

When sending forth the fixtures, I didn't realize that the entire rest of the document was fixtures that needed to be edited, not just the half dozen lines under the fixtures title. Recommended way of "undoing" the fixtures that I did?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com