[ixpmanager] Newbie...

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Apr 13 10:49:59 IST 2015

The problem with the way INI files are processed (at least in Zend) is
the error can be far above the line reported.

On a quick look at the pastebin, I see an error on line 305:

identity.legalname  = "Midwest Internet Exchange LLC""

  => double closing quotes

If you fix that do you still get an error?

  - Barry

On 13/04/2015 11:45, Mike Hammett wrote:
> root at Midwest-IX-Indy-IXP-Manager:/usr/local/ixp# php --version
> PHP 5.4.39-1+deb.sury.org~precise+2 (cli) (built: Mar 24 2015 10:59:26)
> Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
> Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
> root at Midwest-IX-Indy-IXP-Manager:/usr/local/ixp#
>

> http://pastebin.com/1f6VDSnB
>

> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions
> http://www.ics-il.com
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

INEX Operations

Mob: +353 86 801 7669
Tel: +353  1 685 4220

| Open Source Solutions Ltd.    | INEX Operations Team                |
| 7th Floor, North Block,       | Internet Neutral Exchange           |
| Rockfield Central,            | Association, 4027 Kingswood Road,   |
| Dundrum, Dublin 16.           | Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 |
| http://www.opensolutions.ie/  | http://www.inex.ie/                 |