[ixpmanager] OpenBGPd

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Sun Apr 5 15:56:07 IST 2015

Exactly. I don't allow any of the CMS systems on my servers. WordPress is probably exploited more than Windows or Internet Explorer.

I'll see if I can get IXP Manager up today and then see if I can to something for OpenBGPd with it. Well, around Easter festivities, that is.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com