[ixpmanager] Peering Manager empty

Brian Thompson brian.thompson at iovation.com
Tue Nov 25 17:16:25 GMT 2014

Well....  I am happy to test code and idiot proof instructions.
Unfortunately I am not a coder so I am in a holding pattern until someone
has some hacks to test.

*Brian Thompson*
Senior Infrastructure Engineer // Senior Second Guesser

Direct: 503.943.6779
Mobile: 503.707.9018 // Twitter: iovation
*www.iovation.com <http://www.iovation.com/>*