[ixpmanager] Peering Manager empty

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Nov 25 07:14:37 GMT 2014

On 25/11/2014 05:08, Brian Thompson wrote:
> What populates Peering Manager?
>
> I have finished Peering Matrix it now works perfect.

The same process as the peering matrix coupled with whether someone is a
route server client or not.

Urgh. Hard coded VLAN IDs:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/application/Repositories/Vlan.php#L223

So we need a way of knowing which of your configured VLANs are actually
peering VLANs (besides just !private).  Or at least which VLANs you want
to include on the peering manager. We have 6 for example (2
infrastructures with a standard, jumbo and VoIP peering LAN). The latter
two are pretty much defunct but live and excluded from the peering manager.

Right now you can hack this function with your own VLAN tag(s) until we
look at and close:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/issues/178