[ixpmanager] peering matrix and memcached

Brian Thompson brian.thompson at iovation.com
Mon Nov 24 16:38:41 GMT 2014

Nick,

Would it be possible to get a copy of your script you wrote?  It seems this
is a common issue with Install IXP.  Might be nice to mention this
dependency on one of the three pages.

https://www.inex.ie/pipermail/ixpmanager/2013-November/000250.html

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Installing-Sflow-Support
https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Sflowtool-fan-out
https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Peering-Matrix

forgive my brevity still working on first cup of coffee

Cheers,
Brian

*Brian Thompson*
Senior Infrastructure Engineer // Senior Second Guesser

Direct: 503.943.6779
Mobile: 503.707.9018 // Twitter: iovation
*www.iovation.com <http://www.iovation.com/>*