[ixpmanager] GIT for Dummies or Upgrading IXP Manager

Rob Lister rob at lonap.net
Mon Sep 30 22:25:20 IST 2013

Yes, I would also like some help on this, since a few times when I've tried to do things,
it's been a bit of a disaster and then I've got stuck on how to fix it. :-/

So I'm a bit afraid of it... just thankful I have backups!

I find git a bit confusing in places, as it never seems obvious to me what files
I'm getting to where, and if it's just going to clobber things or ask first.

R.

--
Rob Lister
rob at lonap.net