[ixpmanager] 23rd Euro-IX Forum

Barry O'Donovan barry at opensolutions.ie
Mon Sep 30 10:41:00 IST 2013

Folks,

For anyone that is interested in discussing IXP Manager in person
(preferably over a beer!), I will be at the 23rd Euro-IX Forum (
https://www.euro-ix.net/events/44 ) in Helsinki in four weeks.

We also have an IXP Manager Update presentation scheduled on the Tuesday
morning.

I'm also happy to host a break-out session at some point over Monday /
Tuesday to go into technical details or hands on help.

Mobile number is below and I'll be monitoring Twitter via @barryo79.

I'll also post and update and a link to the presentation here after it's
delivered in Helsinki.

INEX Operations

Mob: +353 86 801 7669

| Open Source Solutions Ltd.    | INEX Operations Team                |
| Lynx House Old Church Road,   | Internet Neutral Exchange           |
| Lower Kilmacud Road,          | Association, 4027 Kingswood Road,   |
| Stillorgan, Co Dublin.        | Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 |
| http://www.opensolutions.ie/  | http://www.inex.ie/                 |