[ixpmanager] Getting IXP Manager Sflow integration up and running

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Sun Sep 29 12:39:17 IST 2013

On 29/09/2013 11:49, Thorleif Wiik [BCIX] wrote:
> There might be a missing sflow BGP listener for that, can I have bit more
> information on that?

We haven't released the code for this - it's a mess and needs serious
tidying up before it would be fit for general use.

re: the sflow graphs, I think we need to commit some code changes to the
statistics controller before this will display properly.  At the moment,
the front-end display code is indexing the graphs on a different database
table to the back-end code.  The code changes aren't very large or anything.

We had to do a complete migration of the entire inex sflow system last week
to handle this back-end change, and rather than subject everyone else to
this change, we had to hold off releasing various chunks of the sflow code.
 Sorry for the inconvenience here, but this migration wasn't a whole lot of
fun and it would have cause a lot of trouble for people :-(