[ixpmanager] Update from INEX

Joe Wooller joe at waia.asn.au
Thu May 30 13:17:21 IST 2013

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay, but congratulations!
I am very eager to see how this shapes up!

On a side note, do you guys use the patched version of BIRD the allows the traditional show ip bgp method?

I currently use the same looking glass as you guys, but with my new route server deployment (bird) I isn't compatible..

Cheers
Joe