[ixpmanager] Looking Glass 500 Server Error :: Syntax error

Austin Davis austin.davis at cmsinter.net
Fri Jan 26 16:54:57 GMT 2024

I removed the redundant file and verified my entry in /etc/sudoers is exactly as you have it below.

I have a single BIRDC entry in my files. I have 2 .env files for ipv4 and ipv6 which have a corresponding DNS entry for each.

 /srv/birdseye/bin/birdc and  /usr/bin/sudo files exist, and I was able to invoke sudo -u www-data /usr/bin/sudo /srv/birdseye/bin/birdc -2 -s /var/run/bird/bird-rs1-lan1-ipv4.ctl "show status" with the same output as you have shown.

Thank you for the help,

Austin Davis