[ixpmanager] Looking Glass 500 Server Error :: Syntax error

Austin Davis austin.davis at cmsinter.net
Fri Jan 26 06:17:08 GMT 2024

When I try to access the looking glass from IXP manager I get the error message "500 Server Error :: Syntax error"
When I try to access directly from the server hostname (with the option enabled in the appropriate .env file), I get "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

journalctl -t lighttpd shows this error whenever I try to access from either api or direct:
"sudo: a terminal is required to read the password; either use the -S option to read from standard input or configure an askpass helper"

/var/log/lighttpd/error.log doesn't have any errors in it.

I've added "www-data ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /srv/birdseye/bin/birdc" to both /etc/sudoers and /etc/sudoers.d/birdseye

I am running Ubuntu 20.04 and Bird 2.0.7. Let me know any other information that is needed. I've confirmed my subdomains match the .env files, and the .env files have the appropriate birdc and socket paths.

Thank you,

Austin Davis