[ixpmanager] No IRRDB shown for IPv6 only peer

Peter Potvin peter at accurix.net
Sun Oct 1 00:31:09 IST 2023

Hey list,

​

Following up on André Grüneberg's thread from August 19/2023 titled "No IRRDB shown for IPv6 only peer" (https://www.inex.ie/pipermail/ixpmanager/2023-August/003709.html), I noticed that the same situation is occurring for us in our IXPmanager instance. This unfortunately prevents us from filtering an IPv6-only member on our route servers, meaning that we have to allocate and "waste" an IPv4 address for that member.

I created an issue on the GitHub repository (https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/issues/873) in case anyone is able to pick that up and recommend a fix.

Kind Regards,

Peter Potvin | AccurIX Management

Email: peter at accurix.net