[ixpmanager] Update from PeeringDB

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Thu May 11 12:07:32 IST 2023

On 05.05.2023 22:09, Richard Laager via ixpmanager wrote:

> Yes, my request is for importing AS-SET and max-prefix information from PeeringDB into IXP Manager.

I've hacked a q&d bash script which takes the asn from your IX-F JSON
and retrieves AS-SET and max-prefix information from PeeringDB formatted
as TSV. You know better how to import this information into IXP Manager.

Arnold
--
Keep calm, keep distance, keep connected!

Arnold Nipper
email: arnold at nipper.de
mobile: +49 172 2650958

-------------- next part --------------
#! /bin/bash
#
# Arnold Nipper, arnold at nipper.de
#

# Your "ixp_id". This is to single out the IXP in question if you have multiple IXP in one IX-F JSON
IXPID=5

# (public) URL to your IXF-JSON
URL=https://portal.de-cix.net/customer_nyc

# Compile a list of ASN connected to your IXP
ASNLIST=$(curl -sGL "${URL}" | jq -r -c '[.member_list[] | select (.connection_list[].ixp_id == '$IXPID') | .asnum] | unique | @csv')

# echo $ASNLIST;exit

# Retrieve asn, max_pref (IPv4, IPv6), as-set from PeeringDB

curl -sG https://www.peeringdb.com/api/net \
 --data-urlencode asn__in=$ASNLIST \
 --data-urlencode fields=asn,irr_as_set,info_prefixes4,info_prefixes6 \