[ixpmanager] Mrtg graph not pooling

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Sun Jul 9 12:46:29 IST 2023

Hi Patrick

there is very little workable debugging information to indicate why this
isn't working for you.

The first thing is to make sure that you're following the documented
process for getting this working:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/grapher/mrtg/

Also, Barry has put together some tutorials on IXP Manager:

https://www.ixpmanager.org/support/tutorials

If this doesn't help you to resolve your problems, we've put together
some hints on how to ask for help on mailing lists here: