[ixpmanager] Details required on Looking Glass

Faizan Barmare faizan1 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 1 14:41:41 IST 2023

Dear Inex Team,

 I want to extend my heartfelt appreciation for the exceptional software you have developed, "IXP Manager." It has proven to be an invaluable tool for the entire Internet Exchange (IX) community, and I am grateful for your decision to make it open-source, allowing me and others to utilize its capabilities freely.

While I was testing the Looking Glass feature within IXP Manager,
 I observed that the PfxExp column. display prefixes are shown as plain text without any hyperlinks. Similar case observed on your looking-glass.  I would appreciate receiving more details on this .
[cid:911abf08-68fa-44b4-a12e-e4919a06e609]

Furthermore, We need to Keep IXP-manager behind a firewall. Please provide the necessary information for configuring our firewall to accommodate IXP Manager's proper functioning. Specifically, we need details on the all required ports, IP addresses required to be whitelisted on firewall.

Once again, thank you for your remarkable efforts in developing and maintaining such an outstanding tool for the IX community. I genuinely value the work you do, and I am looking forward to your response regarding the inquiry I have raised.

Thank you and best regards,

Faizan Barmare