[ixpmanager] Undefined array key 0 error message

Salvador Bertenbreiter salvador at peruix.net
Wed Sep 7 00:25:34 IST 2022

Dear IXP Manager community,
We are currently using Sonic NOS (on Celestica switch) and it works like a
charm, but I haven't been able to make IXP manager able to graph the
interfaces. I've created the switch into the IXP manager, but we cannot see
live or view ports via snmp. I have already checked any issues with the
OSS_SNMP team. Nick helped us with some tests and everything looks fine, in
fact he recommend to execute ./artisan switch:snmp-poll --log -vvv
<switchname> and open a ticket to you with the output:
[image: image.png]

We are running the IXP manager 6.2 version.
OS: Ubuntu Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS.
PHP version: PHP 8.0.20
I'm attaching the laravel log file

Any idea?